Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shannon Elizabeth is attractive


Earlier tonight I was talking comics with a friend while eating chili at a local diner.

At the booth adjacent to us was a young couple.

As I was knee-deep in penetrating conversation regarding comics, I didn't realize the earth-shattering nature of this woman's beauty at first.

Then she leaned over to our table and started asking us about comics. Her boyfriend made some inquiries as well, but my friend and I were both momentarily taken aback by the glorious shine and heart-trembling aura of this sophisticated woman, resplendent in her evening jumpsuit.

This vision of heavenly beauty discussed comics, and comic book shops, with us for a brief time, and her boyfriend admitted to having read Preacher, though he cut it short when it came to proclaiming himself a true comics fan.

Frankly, we didn't care. We appreciated his interest in comics, but our minds were occupied - for this too-brief moment, with the mind-numbing, head-rattling, groin-grinding GLORY of this woman's magnificence!!

It occured to me later that this girl resembled Shannon Elizabeth.
Though I didn't see her in silver lamé hot pants, I'm sure she would've looked just as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home